In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of the law 34/2002, from 11 of July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (onwards, LSSI-CE), recipients of this service is reported to THE INN OF THE PRADO, S.L. It is a corporation established in Plaza de San Sebastián, 1 Sevilla C.P. 41.013.
It has a C.I.F. number B-91789263 and is registered in the Register of Seville, I take 5.016; Book 0; Folio 170; Section 8; Sheet SE-81348; 1st registration.
Your phone number is 954 232 024. The primary domain name through which is presented on the Internet is www.restauranteispal.com It is integrated into THE INN OF THE PRADO, S.L. the web www.grupolaraza.com.
The email address of contact is firstname.lastname@example.org for issues relating to access or, in general, the protection of personal data and privacy you can use that email address.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
THE INN OF THE PRADO, S.L. He is aware of the importance of privacy treatments of personal data and therefore, It has implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of the same, ensuring compliance with current legislation on the subject and setting the policy as one of the pillars on the main priorities of the entity.
THE INN OF THE PRADO, S.L. informs users of the site www.restauranteispal.com that respecting the law on the protection of personal data, users' privacy and confidentiality of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 from 13 from December, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 from 21 from December, by Regulation Development said Act approved, we have adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, disturbance, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Specific, THE INN OF THE PRADO, S.L. informs users of the site www.restauranteispal.com that their personal data may only be obtained for processing if they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific purposes, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. They will be canceled when no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the holder in exercising its right of cancellation.
When personal data is collected through www.restauranteispal.com, the user shall be informed, clearly and unambiguously, of the following measures:
- Existence of a file or processing of personal data, purpose of the collection and recipients of the file information will be duly registered in the Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- mandatory or optional nature of the response to questions that may be asked your, as well as the consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to supply.
- Where they can exert users and / or partners access rights, Rectification, Cancellation and opposition.
- The user is solely responsible for the completion of forms with false data, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
- Any transfer to third parties of personal data of users of this site, It will be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose for which they will treat the data are transferred.
You can exercise your rights of access, Rectification, Cancellation and opposition THE INN OF THE PRADO, S.L., Plaza de San Sebastián, 1 Sevilla C.P. 41.004, or email address email@example.com, presentando su DAYS. Passport or RESIDENCE.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Intellectual property rights of the content of Web pages, graphic design and codes belong to THE INN OF THE PRADO, S.L., Y, so, Reproduction is prohibited, distribution, public communication, except for personal and private use. Equally, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind on the web pages THE INN OF THE PRADO, S.L. They are protected by law.